David Kushner and his team provide a range of strategic, confidential advisory and consulting services for executive leaders of trade and membership associations, foundations, corporations, healthcare organizations, independent schools, medical societies, and other high-functioning, complex organizations. David works with CEOs, executive directors, governing boards, and senior management teams. David and his associates have a history of establishing ongoing relationships with clients as they address short- and long-term organizational challenges.
David's philosophy is to advise and guide organizational leadership through the processes of assessment, analysis, deliberation and decision-making that empower them to achieve their goals and objectives and enable their organizations to thrive and grow. David is recognized for doing so in a timely, cost-effective, politically sensitive manner.
David's typical client engagement can last months or years, depending upon the complexity of the changes taking place at the client organization. David is best known for his commitment to establishing trust-based relationships that stand the test of time.
The Kushner Companies is led by founder and leadership advisor David Kushner, who is backed by a robust team of experienced professionals.
David assists his clients in the following ways:
- Providing governance advice and counsel for CEOs, senior managers and governing boards
- Preparing for leadership succession at all management levels
- Enhancing the process of recruiting and electing leaders
- Guiding associations, corporations and foundations in long-term strategic planning
- Developing strategy for how to resolve conflict and navigate internal politics and organizational issues
- Guiding leaders through complex mergers
- Conducting operational assessments and restructurings
- Facilitating all types of high-level meetings
Read David's white paper: Seeking the Secret to Merger Magic? You Can't Afford to Go it Alone
Count on David for:
- 1 Confidential advisory services
- For individual leaders, executive teams, and governing boards, and even across multiple organizations seeking to form an alliance or merger.
- 2 Unparalleled perspective
- With more than 35 years of experience in guiding organizations through their most critical moments of change, David has learned a great deal and is happy to share his perspectives with you. Get started by viewing some FAQs.
- 3 Transformational results
- Your business results are David's highest priority. Together, we'll help you achieve your goals. Read about a recent TKC engagement that changed the way the regional telecommunications industry operates.
- CEO Update has long been a go-to resource for association and nonprofit executives who seek data, insights…
- In addition to the consulting work I do with our clients, big and small, I often have…
- Board restructurings are among the many major governance changes an organization can ponder. And I've been honored…
- Succession planning is an area of growing interest in the nonprofit sector as aging Baby Boomers transition…
- If you’re like most successful leaders, you regularly seek advice from your peers or colleagues in an…
- For more than 35 years, I’ve been helping dynamic leaders take their organizations to the next level.…